SegwayChat

SegwayChat (https://forums.segwaychat.org/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.segwaychat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2500 posts! I'M AN ADVANCED MEMBER!!! (https://forums.segwaychat.org/showthread.php?t=31714)

SegwayDan 02-12-2013 09:34 PM

2500 posts! I'M AN ADVANCED MEMBER!!!

I did it!!!!

Whoo, hooooooo!

I couldn't have done it without you all. (Actually, I could have. . .)

Wait. I actually don't feel any different. . .

Oh well.

dale@thecoys.net 02-12-2013 09:48 PM

Congratulations! You have a right to be proud.

Technical notes: Some of those 2500 have disappeared, and for some reason only the most recent 500 seem to be viewable.

SegwayDan 02-12-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dale@thecoys.net (Post 228399)

Technical notes: Some of those 2500 have disappeared, and for some reason only the most recent 500 seem to be viewable.

Thanks, Dale! I'm flattered that you even took the time to look for them! :-)

KSagal 02-12-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dale@thecoys.net (Post 228399)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SegwayDan (Post 228400)
Thanks, Dale! I'm flattered that you even took the time to look for them! :-)

I'm looking forward to the reposting of the original 2000! Should make some interesting reading. ;)

Congrats Dan. You have been advancing the good cause for a long time, so I am glad the title finally caught up with you...

SegwayDan 02-12-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSagal (Post 228403)
I'm looking forward to the reposting of the original 2000! Should make some interesting reading. ;)

Congrats Dan. You have been advancing the good cause for a long time, so I am glad the title finally caught up with you...

Thank you, my friend! Thanks for the acknowledgement!

Zorba9 03-03-2013 09:59 AM

Congrats Wise Segway Elder!

Hey Dan - Good going buddy! I don't get thru here much anymore but its good to see you, Karl, John G & Gadgetman Ken still hanging in there offering "sage" advice to newbies and oldsters alike! Our last glide with our wives on Clearwater Beach still ranks as one of my all-time favorite glides. I hope your App designing business has given you great success!

"Keep On Gliding!"

SegwayDan 03-03-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorba9 (Post 228612)
Hey Dan - Good going buddy! I don't get thru here much anymore but its good to see you, Karl, John G & Gadgetman Ken still hanging in there offering "sage" advice to newbies and oldsters alike! Our last glide with our wives on Clearwater Beach still ranks as one of my all-time favorite glides. I hope your App designing business has given you great success!
"Keep On Gliding!"

Hey Dan, Thanks for checking in! Yes, that was a very pleasant glide for me, too!

Hope the new company ownership will better foster the further expansion of the company's products.