PDA

View Full Version : DCSEG GATHERING - 3/15 - Capital Segway - Georget

wwhopper
03-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Tuesday Evening March 15th 2005 at 7:30 pm Capital Segway - Georgetown Park Mall, Washington DC!

DC SEG will hold an official meeting at DC's newest (ok only) Segway dealer, Capital Segway 3222 M. Street NW Washington, DC 20007 202.333.2586

Rep Burks Capital's owner, and Craig Davidson, Manager have invited all of us Segway Owners, Enthusiasts and Segway hanger’s on, to come check out the new store!

Capital Segway is located in the middle of Georgetown Park (on the level you can glide in from the Wisconsin Avenue/ Canal entrance - come in the doors and stay to the left - and Capital Segway is in the middle of the Mall. For those of you driving, there is a pay (validation w/purchase) parking garage under the building. Buy something in the Mall (like something from Capitol Segway) go to the concierge desk and get you’re parking validated.

R.S.V.P. to Craig@capitalsegway.com or to me

See you all on Tuesday!

Will W Hopper,IFDA
DCSEG Member
SegAmerica's Regional Event this Fall in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

wiseguy452
03-10-2005, 05:11 PM
thanks for the invite.willbe there weather permitting wiseguy 452

wwhopper
03-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Great Event - over 30 people came out to Capital Segway for the event.

Big Thanks to all the guys at Capital Segway who hosted - The great food and drink as well as the door prizes that were given out to the group. GotSeg's dad won an I series cover (Craig & Rep worked on selling him an I series to go under it) Phil Shapiro (our FIRST rep) and Cassie lauterette won Segway Tee Shirts, and Brook Powers won a 12.0 Bag. Way to Go DCSEGers!

Lots of great information was shared - including the upcoming Maryland House Bills, and friendships made. Everyone was excited to find out about DCSEG's hosting the SegAmerica Regional SegwayfesT this Fall!

Capital Segway has offered to Sponsor a DCSEG Polo Team!

Will W Hopper,IFDA
DCSEG Member
Mid-Atlantic Regional Segway Enthusiast's Event this Fall in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

mrleisure
03-16-2005, 01:17 AM
Pictures! We want pictures of your SEG!

SEG-NH "You have no idea"

wwhopper
03-16-2005, 10:23 AM
on the our yahoo site there are pictures - sadly we did not have a camera last evening!

http://www.yahoo.com/group/dc-segways/

this site will change yahoo to google - and it drives me nuts!

Will W Hopper,IFDA
DCSEG Member
Mid-Atlantic Regional Segway Enthusiast's Event this Fall in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

pinmagic
03-16-2005, 11:09 AM
The event was great, and Rep (the owner of Cap Segway) really did it right. He was VERY generous with the prizes (even tho I didn't win one!). Good to meet everyone there.

MY OTHER CAR IS A SEGWAY