PDA

View Full Version : E024

rthawk1
02-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know what this error code references? Did not see it posted anywhere.

I apprecaite the assistance...

rt

emrnyc
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
[Error code: E024

The Rear CU Board reports: Power base fault

Recommended Action: If the same error code is persistent replace the power base or return to factory for service

QUOTE=rthawk1;212668]Does anyone know what this error code references? Did not see it posted anywhere.

I apprecaite the assistance...

rt[/QUOTE]

rthawk1
02-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I traded my I2 golf model for this used X3 golf model at slide4less a month ago. I am across the 48 on the east coast. I hope this is something that can be handled without it being shipped back....costs for shipping is exorbitant.

I appreciate the info.....rt

Gliderat
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
E024 = Yaw B Fault
From the Sensor Faults, Group 1

Civicsman
02-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I am across the 48 on the east coast. I hope this is something that can be handled without it being shipped back....costs for shipping is exorbitant.

Well, it is unlikely that anyone will ship a power base to you and let you install it yourself. Whoever does the repair will want to diagnose the machine, then fix it. There's potential liability in letting people do their own repairs.

Based on what I read on this forum, it seems that many dealers just end up shipping the unit back to Segway, Inc in New Hampshire. If you've got warranty at Glide4Less, perhaps you can work out something with them.